Consult our Synagri Exclusives 2022-2023 Guide
Ensuring that we provide products that meet the needs of producers today and tomorrow is an ongoing task.
Click here to access the 2022-2023 Guide
Our crops are subject to increasingly extreme climatic variations during one same season.
Resistance to water stress and adaptation to high temperatures are part of our seed selection criteria. Every year, we test new technologies from all over the world. Only the varieties showing a strong potential will be found in our product offer.
The growing use of cover plants is also topical. This practice has been strongly encouraged by our governments this year. Before marketing our seeds and mixtures of cover plants, we test them on large areas to obtain realistic results.
Our goal is to offer you, over the next few years, an evolving portfolio that will meet your quality seed needs. Furthermore, our Seeds Team is always available to answer your questions.
We hope you enjoy Synagri’s 2022–2023 Seed Guide.
WE STRIVE TO DEVELOP AND DELIVER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT IMPROVE FARM PROFITABILITY WHILE REDUCING OUR ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT OF OPERATIONS.
- Research done to find solutions to minimize our ecological footprint.
- Solutions combine resource protection and economic efficiency.
- Produces more with the same field area to meet growing demand.
Recommendations Supported by Research
- Rigorous research protocols.
- Trials in our regions to reflect potential results under similar conditions.
- Average results over several years to validate the actual effectiveness of certain products and treatments, and weather conditions can influence the results of a single year.
Cost Effective Solutions for Agricultural Producers
- Offering solutions and programs adapted to the reality of agricultural producers.
- Seeking cost-effective solutions considering input prices and grain prices.
- Programs developed in harmony with the 4 R’s strategies: right product, right rate, right place, right time.
Jocelyn Tousignant, agr.